Description: Running an accounting practice, or any business for that matter, puts a tremendous amount of stress and demand on our time. Each day provides each of us a very limited amount of time. It’s critical that business owners make every minute count. Prioritizing tasks is no easy feat, but good time management can make all the difference between always being stressed (or not) and running a healthy, successful and profitable business practice (or not).
Participants will learn:
- How to prioritize (better sort through tasks)
- What to delegate and what to not delegate
- How to increase production
- How to deal with technology (emails etc.)
- How to deal with time suckers