Travel & Accommodation
Virtual or In Person
In Person Event protocol subject to Canadian COVID-19 safety directives Please be aware at this time there are specific Canadian travel requirements
(Depending on the number of people on the waiting list, we would consider a 2nd event in 2022)
This is an immersive 3-day bootcamp.
You are dedicating this time to you and your practice and it will require your full attention and participation.
I want to attend virtually
Here’s a few things you should know:
- Cameras are very strongly encouraged – you will not get the experience promised without having your face visible and voice heard
- We have plenty of breaks, so take advantage of them – you won’t have time to walk away mid session
- You might want to consider making arrangements to remain uninterrupted
I want to attend in person
Here’s a few things to help you plan your trip:
- Our venue this year is the Norwood Hotel in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Our airport is Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (YWG)
When buying your ticket to the event, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite providing you a discount code for your Reservation Booking & flights. If you don’t receive the code contact us.