November 12-15, 2023
This unique conference is one like you’ve never experienced
Designed for accountants and bookkeepers, it is guaranteed not to have you dozing off OR talking about taxes.
The 3.5-day event will be packed full of case studies, brainstorming, roundtables, and will discuss pain points that you face in practice on a daily basis.
Each session will build upon each other, so plan to be present for all. To miss a little is to miss a lot.
Plan to meet speakers after the event
November 15, 2023
Plan to stay as late as you need. Following the event, our team is available to connect, one-on-one, to discuss any topics that are unique to your firm. Attendees will be able to book this at the event.
Join us for our Pre-Conference Workshop
November 12, 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Make every moment count at this event. Arrive early to take advantage of our pre-conference event, learn new strategies, and get to know your fellow practitioners.
- Tax Strategies That You Can Sell To Your Clients
- File Prep Methodology
Following the workshop, Rev Up Your Practice will kick-off at 4:00 pm
Want to measure your firm against other practices?
November 14, 2023, 5:30 pm
New for 2023: Join us for a Partner Financial Statement Review before the dinner event. Vegas rules apply – what’s shared in the room, stays in the room. Limited space available. Attendees will be able to book this at the event.
3.5 days with presentations, case studies, practical exercises, discussions, and debate. We’ll have plenty of time to interact, break, and stretch.
Join us for an extra morning and afternoon for our pre-conference workshop.
8:30 am – 3:00 pm (Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Topics to be announced
Hotel Check-In 3:00 pm
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm (Rev Up Your Practice Kick-Off)
- The Great Debate: Are Time Sheets Relevant?
- Roundtable Discussions: Struggles & Success
8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Marketing Strategies for Practitioners
- Value Billing Case Study: Value Billing and Negotiation
- Time Sheets Utilization and Realization and Employee Productivity
- Monday Evening Reception: Cocktails & Hors d’oeuvres
8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Hiring The Right Employees and Employee Compensation
- Dealing With Nuts Without Going Squirrely
- Building Resilience
- The Value of Mentorship and Building Community
- Optional Session: Partner Financial Statement Review (limited seats)
- Tuesday Evening Dinner: It’s all Fun and Games
8:00 am to 12:00 pm (optional 1:1 meeting until 4:00 pm)
- Buying & Selling A Practice
- Practice Profitability