Travel & Accommodation 2021
Event protocol subject to Canadian COVID-19 safety directives Please be aware at this time there are specific Canadian travel requirements Our venue will update us on any health protocol requirements for covid restrictions closer to the date
When buying your ticket to the event, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite providing you a discount code for your travel with Air Canada and Westjet. If you don’t receive the code, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The booking is to be made to the following city: Calgary, YYC (AB)
Travel is valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
No discount will apply to Standard bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S. For International travel (destinations outside North America), discounts apply to all fares including Standard.
The booking is to be made to the following city: YYC – Calgary, AB
The travel period begins: November 7-24, 2021
No discount will apply to Basic or Business class bookings.
Need a lift to and from the Calgary airport to Canmore?
Great Content Comes with a Great Venue
Discover Canmore, Alberta’s premiere new four-star hotel experience. It’s a landmark of luxury, contemporary design and gracious, personalized service. Just a five-minute walk from the heart of downtown Canmore, The Malcolm Hotel provides chic accommodations and resort-style amenities in the heart of the Alberta Rockies.
Our breathtaking Spring Creek location offers effortless access to Canmore’s charming shops, art galleries and restaurants as well as the exhilarating mountain attractions and adventures of the Bow Valley and Banff areas.
The Malcolm Hotel Welcomes You
Delegates may contact The Malcolm Hotel Reservations line anytime at 403.812.0680 and quote the booking code, “(RP1115)” as well as the arrival date. The guest-room rates will be extended to cover three (3) days pre-event and three (3) days post-event, subject to guest-room availability.
|Malcolm Double Queen||$146.97|
|Three Sisters Premium Queen||$160.97|
|Three Sisters Premium King||$174.97|
|Malcolm Superior King||$188.97|
|Malcolm Royal King Suite||$233.97|
Additional Hotel Notes:
* The above rates are based on single or double occupancy rates. Extra occupants are subject to an additional $25.00 charge. Maximum 4 per guestroom on a bed-share basis. There will be no additional charge for children who are with their parents or guardian.
* Guestroom rates are subject to applicable taxes. Includes 3% Destination Marketing Fee (DMF), 4% Alberta Tourism Levy (ATL), and 5% GST.
* Guestroom rates are subject to a Resort fee of 3.8% plus GST per room, per day. This fee includes complimentary Wi-Fi, phone calls across North America, access to the fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub access and underground self-parking.
* Full cancellation penalties, one (1) nights’ stay, will apply for guests canceling reservations within seventy-two (72) hours of arrival.
* Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.